WhatsApp is the most used instant messenger in India, and many parts of the world. There are many things we would like to see on WhatsApp, but the fact is that the Facebook-owned company has been making a lot of steady improvements. Today, you can do things like make a video call, or add a GIF, and a whole lot more. Here are some of the not-so-obvious WhatsApp features that you may not be aware of, but will find useful.
1) Two-factor authentication
2) Reply to a specific message in a group chat
3) Find out who’s read your message in a group chat
4) Listen to voice messages discreetly
5) Manipulate text for better emphasis
6) Message a user in a group to get their attention
So there you have it. Here’s hoping you discovered a useful WhatsApp feature or two that will make your usage better. Have any tricks of your own to share? Let the world know via the comments below.